LCLC currently unites over 50 regular members. The most widely represented industries among the members include: Investment Banking (40%), Asset Management / Private Equity (15%), Legal (15%) and Consulting (10%). The Club also has a small number of entrepreneurs, Masters and PhD students and professionals from other industries within the City of London.
On some occasions, LCLC will invite persons with strong connections to the Lithuanian community to become honourary members of the club. The Club currently has the pleasure of hosting four honorary members.
Joining the Club
In order to join the Lithuanian City of London Club, one must meet the following criteria:
- Be a professional working or associated with the City of London or pursuing careers in other London-based corporations or businesses
- Be proposed by at least two current members of the Club
- Have attended one social event to meet other Club members
- Be approved by the Members of the Board
- Paid the one-off joining fee and the annual member's fee
The best way to get aquainted with the current members of the Club is by attending the Club's monthly Pub Socials, hosted every last Thursday of the month. To receive the details of the next Pub Social, please contact the Club here.
Although the Lithuanian City of London Club is based in London, membership is not confined to the residents of the United Kingdom.
Corporate Members and Sponsors
Lithuanian City of London Club may invite companies or sponsors to become Corporate/Sponsor Members of the CLub and have the following benefits:
- Attend social and other events organised by Club
- Have the possibility exclusively sponsor particular events
- Have access to Club Members for ideas, discussions, proposals and offers